ALANA MACIAS TORMO
ART AND DESIGN
creating new points of view
any kind of creation
dedicated to my work
always doing things
love to travel
know other cultures
like to think different points of view
I get angry with injustice
listen to music
learning other languages
learn more about design
drawing and painting
a nice walk
follow my dreams
aware about world´s health
update my website
I love animals and nature
Always thinking in new projects
1. Bachelor's degree in information science: journalism at “Universidad Complutense de Madrid”. 2002 -2007.
English Primary and secondary studies in bilingual schools from primary education, St Michael´s School and Mirabal school, until selectivity exam.
High intermediate english level at conversation, writing and translation.
First Certificate exam passed.
CAE course (Cambridge Advanced English) English intensive course in Manchester (England) . 20 h per week during 5 weeks in Manchester Academy.
Level high intermediate.
Actually English course for IELTS exam.
French Basic level. Second lenguage in secondary school
2. Bachelor's degree II in interior design at “Escuela de Arte nº4” in Madrid. 2002-2006.
3. Master's degree in architectural lighting / lighting designer. “Universidad Politecnica de Madrid (ETSAM)”. 1 year. 2008
4. Bachelor's degree III in Architecture at “Escuela Tecnica Superior de Arquitectura y Geodesia (ETSAG)” in Alcala de Henares University. 2009-2016.
Final thesis: 9
5. Master´s degree II in an official Advanced hiperrealistic architecture course of Autodesk. MIA. 300 hours in new technologys academy. CICE.
3D Studio Max course: 51 hours at “Escuela de Tecnologias modernas Croner”. (School of new technologies)
Autocad. 60 hours at Microsoft training center t (Discovery formacion).
Pack praphic design: Photoshop + freehand + Quarkxpress. 51 hours at Escuela de Tecnologias modernas Croner”
Archicad 8.1. 12 hourss.
3D Studio Max 9. 120 hours. Training center “AZPE informatica.” Official Microsoft center.
Revit 2018 course.100 hours.
Revit 2019 course. 300 hours.
Interior design of a country house Interior design of a spa - beauty center Interior design of a consumer school Collaborator at Solar Decathlon Paris, 2015. Plateau Team.
Interior design and project manager of a private Attic.
Architect at Arquicraft Studio making remodelings. Developement of final degree projects. (3 years)
Collaborator at Arqcave studio (1 month)
Studio “Enero arquitectura” (9 months)
Luxury rural retreats
residential and hotel architecture
Focused on renewable projects
Can afford all stages ag a project
Full design: from the first ideas to construction and structures details and documents.
1 WEEK COURSES
Textil architecture course. 30 hours . 1 week.
Mockup course realistic and virtual. 30 hours.1 week.
Basic pattern designing course
10 years of Piano and music theory
Allom House, flat 20, Coleraine road
w11 4JJ, London, UK
(34) 660 775 325
calle Melilla 27,b 11A
28005, Madrid, España